Here is the up-to-date pricing for my photography. I am willing to work with your budget and my goal is to create memories that you will be able to look back on decades from now. I have experience in graduation photography, headshots, small wedding photography, event photography, product photography, and family photo shoots.
I would say my level of expertise is intermediate: I have the equipment I know how to use, I’ve studied photography, it was a part of the curriculum for my degree, and I am always open to ideas. I mainly shoot in natural lighting but once I invest in lighting equipment, I’ll be able to do more as far as location goes.
Each photo session with include: a variety of different, beautifully edited photos. Photos are sent through DropBox and a flash disk of photos can be added for $10.
This photography includes: traditional portraits for children and personal branding. The mini sessions are for quick photo shoots for children, professional headshot, or personal profile photos for Instagram, dating apps, or just for fun. The full session is for photo shoots with outfit changes (usually requires more time), engagement photo shoots, and family portrait sessions.
- Mini Session: $65 for an hour session
- Full Session: $130 for 1.5 hours
- Additional 30 mins: add $25
(pricing come soon)
Mother-to-be chooses an outdoor location and should have a general idea of her vision for the photos. Packages include:
- Mini Photo Shoot: $100
- Quick 1-hour photo shoot with a variety of poses for mom with and without her partner; good for last minute photoshoots and those on a budget
- Full Photo Shoot: $165+
- 2 Hour Photo Shoot includes family portraits, outfit changes
Engagement/Small Wedding Photography
- Engagement: $100 for an hour session
- Small Wedding: $300-$500, up to 40 guests
- Includes: 1 hour for the ceremony, 1 hour for group photos (bride and groom, with parents and other family, details of outfits), and 3-4 hours of reception coverage. Price can be adjusted based on needs and travel requirements.
- Additional Photography needed for 40+ guests: additional $100
- Elopement: For last minute quick weddings, includes: photos of the ceremony, mini photo shoot afterward: $150
Events include: birthdays, baby showers, retirement parties, small office holiday parties, and more. (includes group shots)
- 2 hours: $120
- 3-4 hours: $150
- 5+ hours: $200-$350
*Travel fees applied for locations outside of the South/East Bay (gas ain’t cheap!)
Located in the San Francisco Bay Area (Hayward/San Jose)